One-of-a-kind intricately marbled stud earrings, made with reclaimed leather scraps.
Is it wood? Is it stone? Nope! It's leather! We use a marbling technique to create this layered pattern, so each piece is unique.
Choose between the darker style and the lighter style.
FEATURES * * *
• A perfect gift, for a conscious consumer, with an earthy aesthetic.
• The diameter of the circles is 0.8 cm.
• We use surgical stainless steel posts, which are considered hypoallergenic, and safe for most sensitive ears
• Colours in this pattern : beige, gold, turquoise, black, copper
• Your pair will be in the same colours as the ones pictured above, although may look slightly different. Each pair is unique! If you've got a specific request, send us a message, and we'll do our best to accommodate you.
CONSTRUCTION / DESIGN * * *
• The circles are punched out of a single layer of leather scraps
• We marble the scraps of leather in batches. A leather-specific paint is manipulated across the surface of thickened water to achieve this swirly psychedelic pattern.
• Each piece is lovingly assembled by hand from start to finish, created in our studio in East Vancouver, Canada.